Tokyo Majin
[Image: 21751.jpg]

Quote:The story takes place in Shinjuku, Tokyo.

In spring, a mysterious student transfers to Magami Academy. His name is Hiyuu Tatsuma. Then, he meets Houraiji Kyouichi of the kendo club, Daigo Yuuya of the wresting club, Sakurai Komaki of the kyudo (Japanese archery) club, and Misato Aoi who is the student leader, as if they were attracted by something. Being influenced by Ryuumyaku, or Dragon Vein, which became active suddenly, they are awakened as "persons who posses powers". Since that day, monsters called "Oni" appear and begin to assault Tokyo. Also, those who use evil power to control Oni appear. To protect Tokyo from them, Tatsuma and his friend stand up to fight. Then, they have to face their destiny... .

Godina: 2007
Epizoda: 14

Kolega mi donjeo svoj portable HD na kojem je imo neke anime-e,no jedan me je cisto odusevio (gledao sam prvu epizodu) i to je bio Tokyo Majin.

Kaze da se prica zasniva od neke PS1 igre.

Evo Wiki linka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Majin

Jeli neko jos gledao ovo? Imam 14 epizoda samo neznam da li je stvar gotova (mada prmea Wiki infou izgleda da jeste)
[Image: hardug2.png]
Gledam koje teme ima ovde i vidim ovo!!!!! Cool

Moram da vam kazem anime je strasan Big Grin

Ko nije nek ga pogleda sigurno nece zazaliti. Wink

I jos jedna stvar ja mislim da nije kraj.
Jer na kraju je doso neki novi bad gay tako da je nemoguce da se na tom zavrsava!!!!!!!
[Image: Code_Geass___C_C_by_Alan0605.png?t=1263603582]
Ta pravi se trenutno Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho To!

Nastavak!!!

Uaaaa jedva cekamSmile
Cool znao sam ja da to nije kraj hahaha Wink
Pogledaj na wikipediji...

Imas hrpu info-aSmile
Sa je bre ovo jedini na ovoj temi smo ja i ti Foste

Ma nema veze ostali ne znaju sta propustaju
hahahaha Wink
Ja vam se pridružujem čim završim sa Ghost in the shellSmile
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
@Nine tail fox: Slažem se s tobom,ostali ne znaju šta propuštaju!
Pogledala sam podavno prvi dio,sad se borim za epizode drugog dijela. Q___Q
[Image: 2m4yqrr.png]
nisam gledo, ali imam
pogledat cu ga sutra pa javim svoj dojam
Ljudi Tokyo Majin je MUST watch!Wink

Houraji Kyouchi! Cool