Bleach Manga [Warning! Spoilers!]
Kad smo vec spomenuli Vasto Lorde, evo da citiram lika sa drugog foruma (warning, wall of text).
[spoiler]I was wondering... how many Vasto Lorde exist in Belach universe... Assuming that Bleach universe is same as ours, we can have approximate answer on that if we count how many people died so far.

How? you may ask yourselves... it's simple. Lets just count how many people must die so that one vasto lorde can be created.
First, let's see some facts you already know:

Wikipedia Wrote:Hollows are departed human souls that have not been sent to Soul Society in due time, leading to their corruption. Some hollows have an unusually strong thirst for souls which leads them to consume other hollows. These hollows gather naturally, fighting to the death, and finally merging with one another, evolving into stronger and more intelligent forms known as menos. Within the menos, there are three levels of evolution. The first of these is the gillian, large and powerful but possessing very low intelligence and no individuality, the result of the merging of hundreds of hollows. In the rare case a gillian retains its consciousness, it can continue to consume other gillians and eventually evolve into an adjuchas, gaining a smaller body and superior strength, speed and intelligence, compared to their previous form. From there, some adjuchas have the potential to evolve into a vasto lorde. Vasto lorde are more humanoid in size and appearance and possess battle strength comparable or superior to a Soul Reaper captain... bla bla bla

Now, let me explain. Haw many people must die to create enough hollows that will consume each other until one vasto lorde is created? I could use some help here, if you have any useful information than please post it here. I would also like to hear your estimations (like: 100 million people, 1 billion, 100 000 people, etc...).

If you have nothing smart to say than don't say.

Info that could be useful:
- how often does spirit remains on Earth instead going on heaven/hell?
- how many of those remaining spirits are send to Soul Society and how many turns into hollows?
- How many hollows are "special" ones that will latter merge into gillian? How many hollows is necesary to merge to create one gillian?
- How often there is a gillian with inteligence and how many other gillians he must eat to evolve into adjuchas?
- How many adjuchas evolve into vasto lorde?

So, we can only guess.... My personal estimation would be around 10 billion people. That's just a guess of course, there is no way to be sure. But going trough all those steps of evolution you can see that only few hollows succeed on going to next rank and there are lots of steps.

Now, lets see this:
The Almighty Internet Wrote:Q:How many people have lived on the earth since the beginning of time?

A: Estimates of the total roster of humankind rely heavily on guesswork, and accordingly the numbers vary widely. Demographers have come up with estimates ranging between 69 billion and 110 billion humans. That gives us a spread of 41 billion, a pretty formidable margin of error.

If we assume that 10 billion people must die to create one vasto lorde than that would mean there is between 7-11 vasto lordes in whole Bleach universe. vasto lorde are assumed to be very strong, equal to Captain, so it's hard to imagine them dieing easy.
Lets say there was 9 vasto lordes (since that's average from 7-11) and half of them survived until today. That would mean there is at least 4 or 5 vasto lordes in Bleach.

This include lots of guessing but I would like to hear what do you think. Do you think that some of those 4-5 living vasto lordes joined Aizen and become Arrancars?[/spoiler]

Long story short... Koliko Vasto Lorda postoje?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bleach Manga [Warning! Spoilers!] - by Sagara Souske - 2010-03-05, 00:07
RE: Bleach Manga [Warning! Spoilers!] - by Ichigo Kurosaki - 2011-07-25, 14:26