Bleach Manga [Warning! Spoilers!]
Prema zvanicnom ToC ovako bi izgledao novi arc ( tj ako Kubo nije opet trolovao citaoce XD)
Quote:New Bleach Repeat & Reboot Vol. 2
Kubo mentions he wants to write about Hirako and Hinamori building a relationship of mutual trust. (I guess it’s safe to say that Hinamori is still vice-captain.)
Kubo thinks Kyouraku will go bankai.
Renji has become a lot stronger. Kubo wants Renji’s bankai to have changed shape/form.

Here’s an interview with Kubo.

E: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?
Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo’s and the Shinigami’s side.
E: What characters would appear as comrades?
Kubo: Well, Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It’s just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn’t really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.
E: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?
Kubo: They might appear but it doesn’t mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won’t just be one, but many.
E: What about Nel?
Kubo: I want Nel to appear.
E: It would be nice to see some interaction with Kon and Nel
Kubo: That’s because Kon didn’t appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Thoroughly speaking, he hasn’t really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don’t even know that Kon exists (laughs)
E: Actually, they haven’t been abandoned have they?
Kubo: (Laughs)

The Gotei 13 Reborn
(What happened during those 17 missing months? Vol. 2)
Captain of the 5th Division - Hirako Shinji
The changes in Hirako, who has returned to the Fifth Division
Hirako has changed his bangs during the 17 months after battling with Aizen and returning to the Fifth Division. Also, same as when he was part of the Vizards in the living world, and perhaps because he likes to pay attention to his appearance, he also wears a tie.

Tite Interview
Q: What happened to Hirako’s hair?
Kubo: Since his hair can’t grow all that much over 17 months, only his bangs changed a little bit. And one day, I’d like to draw how Hinamori, who was heartbroken after losing Aizen, developed a good trusting relationship with Hirako.
Captain of the 6th Division - Kuchiki Byakuya
Expensive personal ornaments
Byakuya, who previously declared that the Captain’s haori is cheap, has changed his appearance somewhat. Details of what Kubo-sensei has noted is not kenseikan, as well as the finely crafted Captain’s haori

Lieutenant of the 6th Division Abarai Renji
Becoming even more wild and rough over the 17 months.
With a towel wrapped around his wrists, and a “specially made, not store bought” ornament in his hair.

Tite Interview
Q: Renji trained hard to become stronger?
Kubo: Yes.
Q: Other people trained as well?
Kubo: Yes.
Q: So they wouldn’t be troubled by even Aizen-level opponents?
Kubo: They’re not quite at that level (laughs). What can I say, they’ve become stronger. But even so, they haven’t gotten to the point where they’re not worried about Aizen-level opponents (laughs).
Q: Will they display new abilities or techniques in the new arc?
Kubo: That will be revealed. Renji’s bankai has already changed.

Edit: 2 deo intervjua sa Kubom
Quote:Here is the next part of Bleach Repeat & Reboot Vol. 2 about the new arc

Captain of the 7th Division - Komamura Sajin
Armor-like shoulder adornments extended to his neck, forearm and feet.
Komamura who lost his close friend, Tousen, a distressing moment. 17 months after the battle, his clothing has changed. Inside where it usually covers by shihakuhou, wore an armor-like adornment
Captain of the 8th Division - Shunsui Kyoraku
The origin of the colorful haori: Shunsui,who releases shikai during the battle against Starrk, the colorful haori that he wore hiddens “a history”, the truth will be revealed in the next arc!?

Tite Interview:
Q: The senior captains doesn’t change their appearance much, so Kyouraku did not change either?
Kubo: Yes. Captains who holds the position for a very long period will not change a lot. Thats because they’ve undergo numerous pitched battle in the past. However, we will witnesses the difference and new sides in the future battles. I guess Shunsui will go bankai. Also the haori that he wore contains some “history/background”
Captain of the 9th Division - Murguruma Kensei
The reunion of fate of 9th Division: Hisagi’s saviour, Kensei is back to the 9th division, the division where Hisagi became a vice captain to take on the captain spot.They also responsible for business editing for the 9th division’s task [Sereitei news magazine]
Lieutenant of the Ninth Division - Hisagi Shuuhei
Hisagi still wears sleaveless haori to inherit Kensei from hundred years ago.With Murguruma “6” Kensei leading the “ninth (9)” division. Hisagi who inherits the number “69” became his saviour’s subordinate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bleach Manga [Warning! Spoilers!] - by Ichigo Kurosaki - 2011-07-25, 14:26
RE: Bleach Manga [Warning! Spoilers!] - by Last Exile - 2012-01-26, 01:46