Seirei no Moribito
Iznenadilo me je da nisam video na forumu da je neko pomenuo Seirei no Moribito, jedan od najjacih anime-a koje sam skoro gledao. Najjachi sto po lepoti grafike sto po ekstra dobroj prici.

SEIREI NO MORIBITO

Tip: Fantazija, akcija, macevanje, alternativni svet
26 Epizoda, 2007 godina

[Image: 7530.jpg]

[Image: moribito14.jpg]

In the feudal kingdom of Yogo, a dark secret is threatening its proud imperial family, and the Emperor intends to destroy it before it leaks out. Unfortunately this dark secret resides within his son, the young and innocent Second Prince Chagum. Enter Balsa, a wandering warrior who has sworn to save eight lives in penance for those she has taken during her violent career. Upon accepting her role as protector to Chagum, her eighth and final job, the two begin a perilous journey that tests not only their physical endurance and mental resolve, but also the tentative relationship they build along the way. Will Balsa fulfill her penance and protect Chagum as he seeks to understand the nature of his secret? Or will the Emperor's relentless assassins and other powerful enemies get them first?

U feudalnom kraljestvu Yogo, mracna tajna preti imperatorskoj porodici i imperator ima nameru da je unisti pre nego sto procuri. Nazalost, tajna je vezana za njegovog sina (bukvalno tajna je unutar njegovog sina) mladog i nevinog princa Chaguma...
Svakih 100 godina vodeni duh (water spirit) polaze jaje u jednu osobu koja postaje Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Sacred Spirit). Ovaj put duznost je pala na princa Chaguma.

Toplo preporucujem svima, anime je zasnivan na knjizi.

ako bude interesovanja mozda uzmem da ga prevedem

pozz

Messages In This Thread
Seirei no Moribito - Guardian of the Sacred Spirit - by TheSaint - 2008-03-17, 16:40
RE: Seirei no Moribito - by Knez Milos - 2013-03-15, 22:48
RE: Seirei no Moribito - by Ashaman - 2015-12-01, 01:04
Seirei no Moribito - by Happy - 2013-03-15, 13:20
RE: Seirei no Moribito - by Corwin_r - 2013-03-15, 21:01
RE: Seirei no Moribito - by Dream Omen - 2013-03-15, 22:00