Hello :3
Zdravo svi Big Grin Vidim ovdje su svi fini i pristojni, pa reko' i ja da se predstavim Big Grin omiljeni anime mi je uuumm... Huh Ovo je teško pitanje. -.- Why not all of them? Ajde neka bude Wolf's rain. Što se tiče mangi sam malo neaktivna u poslednje vrijeme, tako da ne bih baš mogla da odvojim neki.
U svakom slučaju, welcome me Big Grin
Welcome. HF Smile
[Image: 317bpjd.png]
Welcome Wink
welcome o.O'

od kud si i tako to ? Toungue

nesto je puno novih clanova u zadnje vrijeme, ja glasam da se zatvori registraonica na neko vrijeme
[Image: XeDUK7e.jpg]
welcome you
(2014-02-20, 21:49)Frog_Hermit Wrote: welcome o.O'

nesto je puno novih clanova u zadnje vrijeme, ja glasam da se zatvori registraonica na neko vrijeme

Booo Frog booo Big Grin

Neslušaj šta Froger priča, dobrodošla Smile
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
Dobrodosla Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:Frog_Hermit Wrote:
welcome o.O'

Booo Frog booo Big Grin

Neslušaj šta Froger priča, dobrodošla Smile
Pa jes me malo prepao Sad Ali bolje vas našla Big Grin
Dobrodošla! Thumbs up! Love

Toooo.. Još ženskihh na AO Love Love Love..možda djelim mišljenje sa Nightwalkerom ili Frogom XD
Sada neizgleda tako, ali u jednom trenutku bilo je više devojki od muških na AO Smile Amaterasu i Yoko su jedine iz tog vremena još uvek ostale.
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."