AnimeOverdose Forum

Full Version: Rinne no Lagrange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 33045l.jpg]

"Madoka Kyouno is an energetic girl who is full of passion. As the proud, and only, member of the Kamogawa Girls' High School Jersey Club, she goes around helping people in need.

Madoka's life is turned upside down when she is suddenly asked by a mysterious girl named Lan to pilot a robot. Motivated by her desire to protect the people and city of Kamogawa, Madoka agrees to pilot the resurrected Vox robot to fight against extraterrestrials that have come to attack Earth."

MAL|AniDB

Official Title: Lagrange -The Flower of Rin-ne
Official Title: 輪廻のラグランジェ Flower declaration of your heart
Type: TV Series, 24 episodes
Year: 23.12.2011 till 23.09.2012
Categories: Clubs, Ecchi, Humanoid, Mecha, Pantsu, Piloted Robots

Komentar: Znate onaj osecaj kada prva epizoda deluje obecavajuce i zanimljivo, a serija na kraju ispadne smece? Ovo je jedna od tih serija. Mecha akcija i soundtrack tokom borbi su fenomenalni. Prica? Likovi? Uzas. Narocito Mugi. Narocito ona prokleta sisata Mugi. Od kad se pojavila sam je mrzeo haha. Mnogo me je nervirala.

Anime je emitovan u dve odvojene sezone, kao Fate/Zero, ali je druga sezona direktan nastavak i odmah se nastavlja.

Meni se serija nije bas svidela. Potencijala je imala, i nadao sam se da ce se popraviti. Ali steta, nista od toga. Ako neko voli yuri, nek navali, mozda mu se barem to svidi, iako nije bas yuri. 4/10