AnimeOverdose Forum

Full Version: .hack//Sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 15142l.jpg]

"A young wavemaster, only known by the alias of Tsukasa, wakes up in an MMORPG called The World, with slight amnesia. He does not know what he has previously done before he woke up. In The World, he is suspected to be a hacker of the Crimson Knights, as he was seen accompanying a tweaked character in the form of a cat. Unable to log out from the game, he wanders around looking for answers, avoiding the knights and other players he meets along the way.

As Tsukasa explores The World, he stumbles upon a magical item that takes the form of a 'guardian', which promises him protection from all harm. Subaru, the leader of the Crimson Knights, along with several other players who became acquainted with Tsukasa, set out to investigate why Tsukasa is unable to log out, and attempt to get to the bottom of the problem before it gets out of hand."

MAL|AniDB

Episodes: 26
Aired: Apr 4, 2002 to Sep 26, 2002
Producers: Bee Train, Bandai Visual, Yomiko Advertising, Bandai, CyberConnect2, Bandai EntertainmentL
Genres: Adventure, Mystery, Fantasy, Magic, Sci-Fi
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Komentar: Realno mislim da serija ne bi trebala da se gleda bez igranja igre. Moze da se gleda, ali nekako nije to to. Meni serija nije bila nesto kad sam prvi put gledao. Medjutim, posle predjene igre (prvog dela samo), anime je mnogo zanimljiviji bio. Nije da necete pricu razumeti zbog toga, nego se jednostavno nadovezu stvari, jer je ipak anime poceo sa emitovanjem kad je igra izasla i trebala je neke stvari da upotpuni i obrnuto.

Kada je SAO krenuo sa emitovanjem, mnogi su ocekivali nesto ovako, i na kraju dobili nesto ovako samo sa vise akcije, harema, incesta i otaku panderinga. Mnogi ocekuju neku akciju od ovoga, pa ih zesce smori i batale seriju.

Ne secam se mnogo detalja, ali je serija fino legla i bas mi se dopala. Soundtrack je odlican, u odnosu na jedan drugi slican anime koji je imao istog kompozitora i gde je soundtrack bio prilicno slab. [spoiler]SAO[/spoiler]

Ljudi koji su ocekivali od SAO da bude dobar bi mogli komotno ovo da gledaju, jer ce ovo ispuniti njihova ocekivanja. I ne, ne treba vam nijedna OVA/film/serija da bi ste gledali ovo, samo je pozeljno igrati igru ako volite RPG, ako ne, onda cepajte i gledajte. 8/10